• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wolverine's OCSM of the Year Contest Winners 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverine83

Pussy, pussy, where are you?
As some of you may know (or don't care), I run a little contest here every year based around the activity of our OCSMs. I see who is the most active through a quick and computational process. Out of the 729 OCSMs listed on the board, I pick one who I feel earns my title of OCSM of the year.

Qualifications include constant activity. An OCSM cannot be inactive for more than 2 months based solely on their posting activity. I do not yet own (and probably never will own) access to see if these are true posts as opposed to commercial posts (i.e. promotional posts). So for now, just about everything counts. Our past winners in OCSM of the Year contest are:

2010: Jane Burgess
2011: Miss Hybrid
2012: Briana Lee
2013: Harley Spencer

In previous years, I've added two other categories Best Newcomer OCSM and Comeback OCSM of the Year (or as I call it, the Sloppy Seconds Award). Best Newcomer is based on those OCSMs who enter the previous year into OCSM status in the month of November so for this year Best Newcomer OCSM will run from November 2012-December 2013. Next year will be November 2013 and so on. It gives them a nice 2 month cushion to get acquainted with all of us here at Freeones, which some do and some don't. For the Sloppy Seconds/Best Comeback Award, an OCSM has to be inactive for 2 months or more and then return to the board, making consecutive posts in each month hence. From there, I gather totals to see who's been the most active. Previous winners in each category are as follows:

Best Newcomer:
2011: Michelle Berger
2012: Holly Rydem
2013: Natalie Vegas

Best Cumback/Sloppy Seconds
2012: Mandy Flores
2013: Andi Land

Congratulations to these previous winners. The winners are not eligible for the title in the categories they have won in the past.

Now friends, for our winners.

1st place: with a runaway victory of over 100 posts and last year's 3rd place finisher...Maggie Green with 685 posts.
2nd place: returning to FreeOnes in a big way this year and making a big splash in the industry Aaliyah Love with 585 posts
3rd place: last year's runner-up and this year's Miss FreeOnes OCSM of the Year ...Mandy Flores with 488 posts
4th place: since coming back to the boards last March she's been fun to have back, and last year's Cumback winner ...Andi Land with 479 posts
5th place: another surging star here on the boards and favorite...Lolita Borgia with 443 posts

Like last year, there were 20 eligible ladies who met criteria this year to win. Reminder: previous years' winners are not eligible.

In the Best Newcomer Award, it wasn't even close.
Debuting on April 17 this year, she's been a force to be reckoned with in her massive Q&A thread in the Talk Section as well as bouncing around and chiming in, the winner of Best Newcomer is...Kaylee Rayne.

Last but not least, for whatever reason, ladies retire or the leave the boards for awhile. They get a breath of fresh air and come back for more. We welcome them back with open arms, trolling and all. For that, I created the Sloppy Seconds/Cumback Award for our returning members who have laid dormant or went inactive for awhile.
The winner this year returned to the boards right before the start of the Miss FreeOnes contest and has decided to stay on and remain active with us. Her Q&A thread rivals that of our Newcomer winner. She's also been very welcoming and fun with the rest of us old & new. We're glad to have her back. The winner of the Sloppy Seconds/Cumback Award is...Charlee Chase.

Congrats to all the winners. We'll see you out on the boards for next year!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
well, i would like to congratulate Maggie, Kaylee, and Charlee on their victories and all the other ladies as well! and well done, wolverine, for all that work! that post alone had so many words

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Pretty cool award. Congrats to the winners.

pool_hustler

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
Nicely done, Wolverine :thumbsup:

Thank you so much!!!
Charlee
XOXO

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 8772231, member: 346743"]Yay! I won something! Thanks : ) Hope everyone had a great New Years and let's bring on lots of fun and sexiness for 2015!!

Congratulations, ladies. Well deserved :hatsoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.