• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
She was already nominated. Or are you voting already? The nominations aren't finished yet. :D

I am voting , I can see she is already nominated.....

Face Palm....

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I am voting , I can see she is already nominated.....

Face Palm....

Of course she is voting. She wouldn't vote for someone that wasn't nominated. That would be silly. She knows the rules.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
i guess i am until someone else decides to take over

...but until that time, let's start the First OCSM of the Week of the Year

the nominees are:

Spexy Ashleigh
Jane Burgess
Briana Lee
Miss Hybrid
Mariah Milano
Nikki Nova

start voting!

jitna, nobody ever likes to volunteer, or take over anything. If you want someone else to take over, and not be stuck doing this indefinitely, you will have to trick, con, or dump the thread on someone. That being said, don't even think about looking in this direction.

If for no other reason than the fact that it was her birthday this week, I would like to cast my vote for Nikki Nova please.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
jitna, nobody ever likes to volunteer, or take over anything. If you want someone else to take over, and not be stuck doing this indefinitely, you will have to trick, con, or dump the thread on someone. That being said, don't even think about looking in this direction.

yeah, all i hear is "dont look at me". nah, its fine. i can keep doing it if no one else will, but i also have no problem if someone wants to step in. i only took over because the thread had been sitting idle for 2 weeks and i think the girls who participate here deserve a little bit of appreciate shown their way.

anyway, the early voting has got underway and the birthday girl, Nikki Nova, leads with 2 votes, followed by the beautiful Briana Lee with 1.

keep the votes coming

Status
Not open for further replies.